- PartnersInnovation Through Collaboration With an installed base of more than 4,500 users worldwide, PRISM is already widely recognized as a world leader for integrating and reporting cost, schedule and performance data. PRISM is building a team of market leaders to provide support and comprehensive services globally. PRISM provides partners with a powerful framework to position and extend services, solutions, and technologies that address all aspects of Project Portfolio Management. ARES’ team of partners provides PRISM customers with end-to-end software and service solutions added enterprise management and reporting capabilities including resource planning by employee or category, enhanced scalability, and security all on a scalable .NET platform. Key partner categories Authorized Partners: Include referral partners, resellers and system integrators. Technology Partners: Companies who provide complimentary solutions OEM Partners: Companies who incorporate our solutions and sell it as their own brand If you’re already an ARES Partner, please feel free to log into the system by using this link. If you’re not currently a partner, but would like to apply to become one, please fill out and submit the Partner Application.
- SupportEvery customer has distinct support requirements. To help deliver maximum return on your PRISM investment, we’re pleased to offer a variety of support, training and service offerings. Whether you’re looking for end-user support, or a large-scale, global implementation and project management services, we have a solution to meet your organization’s requirements. [mappress] Equip Your Professionals for Success ARES offers PMI and AACE certified training courses that are delivered by professionals with real-life project management experience as well, as standard and custom PRISM and PRISMG2 product training. The Ultimate Support Solution Because every organization is unique and no two projects alike, ARES PRISMG2 provides a flexible architecture so we can work with you to tailor the application to meet your specific business requirements. Contact Us Customer Assistance & Support Services Support Line: (510) 645-5966 Software Solution Division ARES Corporation 2101 Webster Street, Suite 1560 Oakland, CA 94612 Phone: (510) 446-8750 Fax: (510) 645-5961ARES Corporation Headquarters ARES Corporation 1440 Chapin Avenue, Suite 390 Burlingame, CA 94010 Phone:(650) 401-7100 Fax: (650) 401-7101Inquiries You can also request information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (510) 446-8750 Visit our Partners page to find a local partner near you.
Featured Blog Posts:
- Project Management Dilemma: Develop a Custom Solution or Purchase “Out of the Box”
- Knowing When Excel Spreadsheets Have Reached Their Limit
- Surviving A Software Implementation
- 5 Steps to Managing Project Change
- Project Cost Management Defined
- What is PRISM? Is it Cost Management, Risk Management, or Project Management Software?