Control Project Costs with ARES PRISM
ARES PRISM Enterprise includes cost management functionality, enabling users to integrate project schedules and cost estimates to develop time-phased budgets and forecasts, and measure project performance and productivity using cost, hour, and quantity control elements.
ARES PRISM Enterprise supports all cost management required processes including: budgeting, resource planning, time-phasing, progress and performance measurement, earned value management, cost and schedule analysis, change management, risk tracking, funds allocation, forecasting and reporting.
ARES PRISM Enterprise – Cost Management Benefits
Save time and money with complete cost control of your project portfolio
Eliminate spreadsheets and gain confidence in your data
Reduce project risks by aligning cost and schedule
Project Cost Management Features
- Create unlimited control accounts to manage project data at the level of detail desired by the user
- Establish time-phased budgets to represent cash flow plans for projects
- Use enterprise reporting periods for enterprise cash flow analysis
- Measure performance and productivity using cost, hour, and quantity control elements
- Implement change management processes to maintain control of scope and cost
- Create and manage workflows. Plan & forecast resources by reporting period
Project Cost Management at Its Best
- Save time and money by integrating project data with corporate finances.
- Avoid duplication of effort and data integrity problems with single-source data entry.
- Plan and control resources with staffing plans.
- Evaluate progress with configurable, milestone-based measurements.
- Seamless integration with scheduling applications including Oracle® Primavera P6 and Microsoft® Project.
- Meet federal government reporting requirements.
- Pinpoint potential problems with real-time forecasting and variance analysis processes.