PRISM Field Management is an essential progressing tool for efficient and timely status updates from the field. Keep your team, including contractors and subs, on track by identifying critical issues when tasks are going over budget or falling behind schedule. PRISM Go, our field management software extension, allows users to access the data set and make updates directly from the field (or anywhere in the world with internet)!
PRISM Field Management Benefits
Immediate Updates for Accurate Forecasting
Milestones/Rules of Credit
Online & Offline
Review & Approve
Field Management Features
Today, project controls professionals waste valuable time chasing people down for status updates from the field. When they finally receive updates, they come in all forms – sticky notes, paper scraps, text messages, e-mails – resulting in lost time and the need to manually enter statuses to report progress. With PRISM, progress can be accurately reported based on hours and installed quantities with user-defined rules of credit for complete performance measurement. With detailed field data throughout the project life-cycle, users will be alerted to issues in a timely manner allowing the rapid development of corrective actions to keep your projects on-time and within budget.
To allow users to access and update PRISM from the field, check out our Field Management web-based application, PRISM Go.
- Define, status, and progress construction tasks on a routine basis
- Organize data by WBS, CBS, area, phase, etc.
- Budget tasks and deliverables by hours and quantities
- Dynamically record actuals from field
- Accurately measure progress and report productivity
- Create daily field progressing reports
Mobile Capabilities with PRISM Go
- Remote access to generate records and manage workflows
- Status and forecast Progress Accounts directly from the jobsite
- Track quantities installed and hours spent
- Update rules of credit
- Manage punch list items, document meetings, log injuries, send/receive action items
- Collaboration with other departments, sites and external contractors