PRISM Go by ARES PRISM
PRISM Go is a web extension complement to PRISM G2’s enterprise project controls software, allowing remote access into the core data set. PRISM Go lets field members easily update project data in real-time to greatly improve project efficiency and accuracy, as well as increase visibility to management.
PRISM Go Benefits
Insightful Reports and dashboards while you are out of the office
Team Collaboration with workflows, email integration and convenient notices and alerts
Real-Time Information Management allows remote updates using mobile devices
Universal Mobile Flexibility through web-based data entry. Intuitive, user-friendly interface
Web Access to Robust Project
1. Dashboards: Analytics at a Glance!
Review and analyze data across all projects with business intelligence dashboards.
2. Reports: Hundreds of Reports in Your Pocket!
Take advantage of PRISM’s out-of-the-box report engine and have standard reports at your fingertips.
3. Web Forms for Remote Access
PRISM Go allows for remote access to generate records and manage workflows.
- Cost Management: Capture and review progress information from the project team and the supply chain. Report performance data to project personnel and stakeholders.
- Field Management: Status and forecast Progress Accounts directly from the jobsite. Track quantities installed and hours spent, update rules of credit, manage punch list items, document meetings, log injuries, send/receive action items – all from a mobile device.
- Change Management: Generate change orders and trends as well as manage the change approval process.
- Invoice Management: Generate invoices, manage reviews/approvals, etc.
PRISM Go Features
- Built-in dashboards, reports & web forms
- Update project data anywhere with internet access
- View project performance at a glance
- Real-time visibility into project progress
- Increase team collaboration with notices & alerts
- Mobile device and tablet friendly
PRISM Go Contractor Portal
The PRISM Go Contractor Portal enables third party contractors and vendors to update project progress in a secure environment. This offers benefits to both the client and the contractor.
- Secure access and data entry rights granted to multiple contractors, so clients can be more efficient with their own workforce
- Replace manual entry, reducing margin for error and speeding up the process
- Makes the approve/reject governance process more visible and more traceable
- Facilitates more efficient payments to the supply chain
- Less manual entry resulting in reduced costs.
- Replace old process of submitting data manually by email and waiting for reentry into client system. Can now control how quickly their data gets into the client system.
- Gives visibility to the client’s governance flow and how contractor claims are progressed.
- Improve speed of claims’ processing time; improving cash flow.
Through the Contractor Portal, vendors have contractor portal interface access allowing them limited access to only the contract(s) specified where they can import data as well as change data which will then be sent for review. Vendors can download Progress Payment pro forma spreadsheets from their contracts in the Contractor Portal, in which they can update pre-specified cells to fill in any progress that has been made (i.e. quantities installed to date or hours worked to date, etc.).
Contractors can also import updated spreadsheets back into the Contractor Portal. Administrators of the accounts are notified when new contractor uploads come in, and they can easily access them for approval or rejection. Rejected progress claims can be sent back to the contractors with notes detailing why they were not accepted. Accepted progress claims then trigger invoices and progress payment certificates to be created. Learn more in our PRISM Go Contractor Portal webinar.
Remote Project Controls Access
- Simple and flexible tool for solving the most complex data management, workflow and collaboration changes
- Adapts to the unique needs of the business, regardless of size or complexity
- Leaves files and folders in native format
- Comprehensive audit trail to track every document change