PRISM Estimating is project cost estimation software designed for organizations that require consistency and centralization of estimates and estimating data. With PRISM Estimating, users can create conceptual estimates for feasibility studies resulting in a range of detailed estimates that help to win work and develop sound budgets. We know you’ve been getting by with spreadsheets, but MS Excel cannot control, validate, or standardize any of the inputs or formula calculations within each estimate; it’s time for a better, more accurate estimate.
Work collaboratively on the same estimates and historical databases
One system covering all estimate classes
Eliminate project risks by aligning estimate, budgeted cost and schedule
PRISM Estimating Software Features
- Multiple Estimators can work on the same estimates in real-time and experience true team collaboration
- Roles can be defined for the different Estimators, enabling or restricting them to perform specific tasks
- Flexible report writer enables the users to produce any kind of reports or analytics their organization or management is looking for
- Consistency in the estimates can be achieved, even from company offices in different countries
- Integrated processes can be provided to link the estimate with Project Controls, Accounting, or Procurement through web services technologies
- Organizations can add as many seats as they want and grow their knowledge base quickly
- A global knowledge base can be built allowing comparisons between different countries or cities, as well as cost optimization in regards to procurement and fabrication locations
- 2D takeoff provides integration with the Estimate Spreadsheet and Smart Assemblies that will cut your takeoff time in half!
- 3D Models and extract quantities in order to generate a Bill of Materials in minutes. Model Objects can be associated to your resource database and man-hours to quickly arrive at a cost estimate
CosMo: Cost Modeling & Benchmarking Add-On to PRISM Estimating
CosMo is a PRISM Estimating add-on that allows users to perform benchmarking, project history recording, and project analysis. Like all PRISM software, it can be hosted on your own servers or in a cloud-based model. It allows historical estimates or actual completed costs to be pushed to CosMo from PRISM Estimating. Project data is linked to maps and user-set categories, allowing you to easily bring historical cost data to various reference points. Benchmarks can be created in mere seconds within CosMo to provide cost figures to stakeholders from project history.
The PRISM Difference
- Work collaboratively on the same estimate and historical databases
- Increased efficiency through team collaboration
- Business intelligence and analytics enabling decision making with increased speed and accuracy
- One system covering all estimate classes
- Eliminate project risks by aligning estimate, budgeted cost and schedule