Project Reporting Dashboard by ARES PRISM
PRISM Dashboard is an intuitive tool that lets users see every change as they are made. This dashboard solution enables users to understand their project, program, and portfolio performance at a glance. Work at the speed of thought without ever taking your eyes off the data. Anyone with a basic understanding of MS Excel will find PRISM Dashboard easy to use.
PRISM Dashboard Benefits
Progress Reports & Project Dashboards
- Make more informed business decisions with real-time data
- Save significant capital costs
- Bring all of your PRISM data together in one intuitive dashboard
- Spot project trends and identify projects with the greatest risks
- Easily determine when to take action on ‘suspect’ projects
Discover Key Project Insights
Take Your Analytics to the Next Level
Focus On What Is Important and Matters Most
Customize Your View
Enterprise-Grade Dashboards with Intuitive Interface
PRISM Dashboard provides a series of pre-designed dashboard views, showing progress and performance information based on industry best practices. Dashboard users have access to an enterprise view, as well as project-specific views, showing:
- Budgeted, Actual and Forecasted Costs
- Approved and Pending Changes
- Schedule Milestones
- Time-Phased (Cash Flow) Data
- “Narratives” that provide written descriptions on progress, performance, scope of work, and safety issues
All of these views allow users the ability to manipulate the Dashboard data on the fly, thereby presenting the data from a different perspective based on your company’s coding standards. PRISM Dashboard can be tailored to each manager’s specific needs throughout the organization.
Use PRISM Dashboard for Project & Portfolio-Centric Reporting
PRISM Dashboard allows for project-centric and portfolio-centric dashboards and reporting (and everything in-between!). When paired with PRISM Cost, PRISM Dashboard users can drill down into a portfolio of projects’ or a specific project’s cost and schedule data, and save and export project performance charts into reports.
In PRISM Dashboard, view and export high-level data from the top down. Our powerful project reporting software allows users to view one project’s dataset or choose multiple projects to view for an overall portfolio at a glance. Sort and filter your dashboards by project, phase, or discipline level.
PRISM Dashboard allows for numerous standard project and portfolio dashboard views, including:
- Enterprise Dashboard – Provides an overall dashboard of the enterprise.
- Executive Summary Dashboard – Focuses on a specific portfolio including cost performance, budget breakdown, schedule milestones, and project cost.
- Performance Dashboard – Shows cost performance, performance indicators, SPI/CPI, negative variances and their sources, progress, totals and variances, any overspend and where it is coming from.
- Change Orders Dashboard – Displays the overall evolution of your budget and forecast. View change statistics comparing budget and forecast, view change types (change by variety, change by status), and view change orders in a change register.
- Time-Phased Data Dashboard – Analyze trends, see how CPI/SPI and variances have changed overtime and include forecasting as an option.
- Project Schedule Dashboard – Since ARES PRISM integrates out-of-the-box with scheduling applications (such as Primavera P6 & Microsoft Project), data that is fed into the system can be rolled up by project and portfolio.
- Cost & Comparison Dashboard – Displays budget comparison, EAC comparison, and Cost comparison dashboards. Drill down into high level reports to understand the full project cost breakdown.
- Progress & Performance Dashboard – View and dive into project or portfolio planned vs earned percentages, remaining scope, performance indicators, variances, cost performance, and time-phased performance data.
- Variance Analysis Dashboard – View variance analysis, baseline budget vs approved budget vs current EAC, and performance indicators.
Get Everyone on the Same Page
PRISM Dashboard enables uses to publish interactive dashboards in seconds, then embed them in a project SharePoint site or view them on an iPad or Android tablet. Viewers need only a web browser or a tablet to access the dashboards they can filter, sort, and answer their own questions anywhere, anytime– enabling your organization’s insight to finally move out of project controls and into the core of your business.
Collaborative project data
Single source of the truth
Instant Business Intelligence
Ready-to-Use Project Dashboard Templates
- Easy to create and share dashboards with the project team, the owner, or anyone that needs fast visual performance information
- Expertly designed to be the best dashboard for project management data in the world
- We Offer Made-To-Order Dashboards
- Only a few clicks to publish allowing you to spend more time on analysis, and less time on IT