GULF Companies – 10% Reduction in Estimating Man-hours, Improved Productivity and Standardization
DOWNLOAD COMPLETE CASE STUDY:
This case study explores how GULF Companies, a project management, engineering and construction management company, utilizes ARES PRISM estimating software to improve standardization, quality control and reduce estimating man-hours.
GULF Companies no longer has to deal with a labor intensive validation process or insufficient quality control in estimates. They have standardized setup and reporting which has increased productivity especially on large projects with multiple facilities.
- Insufficient Quality Control in Estimates
- Labor-Intensive Validation Process
- Lack of Standardization
- Quality Control
- Data Management
- Standardized Setup & Reporting
- 10% Reduction of Estimating Man-Hours
- Standardization of Setup and Reporting
- Increased Productivity Especially on Large Projects with Multiple Facilities