DOWNLOAD COMPLETE CASE STUDY:
Projects are filled with an extraordinary amount of data, and the larger the project gets the more complicated the data becomes. Messy, inaccurate, and out-of-date data can destroy a project’s chance at success.
This case study shares how a large Engineering & Construction organization in North America used PRISM to improve quality and consistency of data output. The company was able to greatly improve data analysis by standardizing business processes, improving approval cycles with change management, and reducing dependency on spreadsheets.
- Use of spreadsheets on mega projects leading to costly errors
- Inaccurate, outdated data
Implement enterprise project lifecycle management software that is:
- An Earned Value Management System
- One central tool with cost, engineering, and field management functionality
- Integrated with Primavera P6 and other tools
- Supported by on-site training and expertise
- Improved quality and consistency of output
- Integration and bi-directional exchange of information
- Staff less burdened with more time for analysis
- Standardized processes
- Improved approval cycles with change management