Important Questions to Ask When Researching a PMIS
There is a lot of information out there on what makes a good project management information software (PMIS). This recorded webinar focuses on answering the top questions asked regarding project controls systems and their implementations, and addresses key features and functionalities that all PMIS options must have, as well as functionality that sets software like ARES PRISM apart as a robust, scalable PMIS.
Important Questions Asked When Researching PMIS:
- Does project coding structure flexibility matter, and if so, why?
- How is data entered into a PMIS and exported?
- How does project controls software account for automated workflows and delegation of authority?
- How do PMIS systems alert teams to overbudget or overdue project tasks?
- What does a project controls software implementation look like and how long does it take?