- Regional Training Cancellation Policy:
- If the customer cancels or reschedules with written notice at least 15 business days prior to the start of the course, then they are eligible for full reimbursement or full credit towards future training.
- If the customer cancels or reschedules with written notice 6 to 14 business days prior to the start of the course, then they eligible for 50% credit towards future training.
- If the customer cancels less than 5 business days prior to the start of the course, then registration fee is forfeited.
- Important: If the class minimum of 5 attendees is not met, the class will be rescheduled and customers will be given notice. In the event that a training course is cancelled, customers are entitled to receive a full refund. ARES Project Management is not responsible for any other loss incurred by customer as a result of a cancellation or reschedule.
- On-site Training Cancellation Policy:
- If ARES Instructor expenses are incurred prior to client cancellation, the client is responsible for reimbursement.
- At least one week before the start of the course, all registered attendees are encouraged to pay online for the training course. For other options, please contact PRISM Training.
- Regional Training:
- Professional Development Units (PDUs) are available for all standard PRISM G2 Training.
- To request PDUs, please contact PRISM Training.
|PRISM G2 Course||PDU’s Awarded|
|PRISM Fundamentals Course||8|
|PRISM Cost Management Course||24|
|PRISM Engineering Course||8|
|PRISM Equipment & Materials Course||4|
|PRISM Procurement Course||8|
|PRISM Contracts Course||8|
|PRISM Invoice Management Course||4|
|PRISM Field Progressing Course||12|
Regional Training Discount Policy:
|0% Discount||1 registered attendee||n/a|
|10% Discount||2 or 3 registered attendees from same company||PRISM10|
|15% Discount||4 or more registered attendees from same company||PRISM15|
- Regional Training: Course Attendee acknowledges that this Training confers only a limited right to use the Software as expressly set forth in this Training. Course Attendee does not become the owner of the Software. Title, ownership rights and all intellectual property rights in and to the Software and all copies thereof are the sole property of ARES Project Management (and its licensors, if any). The Software and all copies thereof are protected under United States Copyright Law, International Treaty, trade secret, trademark and other applicable laws. Course Attendee acknowledges that the Software contains valuable confidential, unpublished information, including but not limited to algorithms, innovations, and concepts developed by ARES Project Management at great expense. Course Attendee agrees not to use the Software or other intellectual property contained therein except as expressly permitted by this Training, nor to disclose the Software to third parties, or to take any action to otherwise jeopardize, limit, or interfere in any manner with ARES Project Management’s ownership of or rights with respect to the Software and intellectual property pertaining thereto. Data that is collected from the Course Attendee during this training course shall be treated by the course attendee as strictly confidential. No distribution, reproduction, or other use of the collected data shall be performed.