ARES PRISM Project Management Scholarship
How to Apply
Applicants must complete the application form, submit official or unofficial transcripts, and provide an essay of 400-600 words in length that answers the following prompt:
How has software and technology affected the project management and construction management industry? In what ways do you believe technology will continue to support project managers in the future?
ARES PRISM offers scholarships to outstanding engineering, project management, and construction management college and university students, as well as Project Management certificate students.
Our annual scholarship of $1000 is awarded based upon the essay submission, academic transcripts, and overall eligibility of the applicants.
Deadline: July 1st
Scholarship Requirements & Eligibility for College/University Students
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens who are currently enrolled or planning to enroll full-time in a college or university for the following semester in the United States.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a project management or construction management program or have declared an engineering, project management, or construction management major or minor.
- Applicants must have and maintain a minimum 2.75 GPA.
Scholarship Requirements & Eligibility for PM Certification Courses
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens who will register to take a PMP® Project Management Certification course.
- Applicants must also answer in their essay how earning their certification will impact their future.
Application Process Timeline
Each student applicant should submit a completed application form, essay response, and current unofficial or official transcripts before July 1st to the award committee.
The ARES PRISM Project Management Scholarship applications are reviewed after the July 1st deadline each year and the scholarship winner is awarded before August so that it can be applied to the Fall semester.
By applying for the ARES PRISM Project Management Scholarship, you acknowledge and give consent to your essay submission possibly being published in whole or in part on the ARES PRISM blog or newsletter. You also understand that if you are selected as the award winner, your name will be announced publicly.
For questions regarding the ARES PRISM Project Management Scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.